Monday, March 16, 2009

Back after Break!

Hey Everyone,

Well the last two weeks went by pretty fast. Mainly considering the fact that I only worked on day last week because the other four days I took off for spring break, which I spent back in Wisconsin visiting family and friends. As some of you may know already, I did also come back will a little more than the chills, I also got a fractured ankle from slipping on ice which we obviously don’t deal with here is Arizona. Other than that, I had a nice relaxing vacation at home.

Well the work in the Marketing Department is kind of slow so I have been offering my help around the office. I helped out a lot with organization for some of the other employees around the office. It didn’t bother me doing that kind of stuff because I am a total organizational freak. I like to have things in places where I know I can find them right away. Plus, an organized office is a successful office. Pretty much anything I can do around the office, I hope will make it more successful.

Other than that, it’s a new week and I just made it through my first day back to work after spring break and the whole fractured ankle ordeal.

Hope everyone had a great spring break and stayed safe.

Keep in touch!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Awww lady, I hope you ankle heals quickly. Sure sounds like you are Ms. Organized in your office, I bet they love having you around!

    My office is organized, but I feel like I work in a storage closet at the moment. I'm heading up the base Easter event, so I currently have 1,500 eggs, 60lbs of chocolate, supplies for 144 Easter baskets, and two boxes of decorations sitting in here with me.

    I want it to be gone, but at the same time that means the event will be over... and I don't know that I have all the details covered yet! At least I have 2.5 more weeks.

    ReplyDelete