Thursday, April 16, 2009

The countdown is on...

Well it’s Thursday. One week and one day left of my internship with the Greater Phoenix Convention and Visitor Bureau! How exciting. This week hasn’t been much different than the last weeks. I have been doing a lot more small projects with the marketing department since they are getting closer to the launch of the new website. Oh and not to mention the spring-cleaning that I have been doing around the office. Always a fun time!

Other then that I am just doing the whole job search thing. Which I have come to find out that that is a full-time job in itself. But hopefully my persistence will pay off in the long run!

Anyone have any good ideas for a bakery in the Tempe/Chandler area for graduation cakes? If so, let me know!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment