Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Final tasks!


Well, my supervisor, the Marketing Assistant, the Director of Marketing and the Internet Marketing Manager, took me out to lunch today. It was a thank you lunch for all the hard work that I have put in over the past 14 weeks. We went to the District that is located in the Sheraton Downtown, and let me tell you, it was WONDERFUL! I was so lucky to work with this fabulous group of individuals! They had really taught me a lot about the marketing field especially in the tourism industry. I will hopefully take all of the knowledge that I have acquired over the past 14 weeks and apply it and other knowledge gained through school (of course) to my future job opportunities.

So today there really wasn’t a lot for me to work on so I have been helping out the Membership Department with taping ‘Membership 2009’ plaques in these membership cards that they send out every year. Tedious and time consuming but it is keeping me busy!

I know from personal experience that the job search will not be easy. Like my mom always tells me “Finding a job is a full-time job in itself” so I will just have to push myself until I find what I am looking for.

Best of luck to all to those of you in the same position that I am in. I know you will all do wonderful!

Keep in touch….

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment